Elletrix

Friday, 28 June 2013

'Summer' Essentials 2013

I deliberately put inverted commas there for us Londoners/ Inhabitants of the UK, you know why, lol. I found a couple of things online that I would personally recommend as having when it comes to wardrobe staples! None of which are THAT expensive, but if you're lucky, some may go on sale during the summer, anyway check them out below!

Clothing:



1.) River Island Leather Ankle Grazer, was £40 now £20 
2.)H&M Blue Denim Ankle Grazer, £30 
3.) River Island 'Worn' Ankle Grazer, £30 
4.) Topshop Cami Dress (White), £12
5.) Topshop Cami Dress (Black), £12
6.) Topshop 'Vintage' Highwaisted shorts, £28
7.) Topshop Acid shorts, £30
8.) Topshop Quilted Jumper (White), £26
9.) Topshop Quilted Jumper (Grey), £26

Footwear: 



1.) Converse All star leather hi (White) mono leather exclusive, £60 
2.) Converse All star leather hi (Black) mono leather exclusive, £60
3.) Vans, Authentic (Red), £45
4.)Vans, Authentic (Black Leather), £55

Written by Elletrix at 17:51
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

EMAIL ME:

elletrix@hotmail.co.uk
Elletrix

FIND ME HERE:

FIND ME HERE:
Polyvore

SEARCH THIS BLOG:

TRANSLATE

BLOGROLL:

  • Basik Attire
    growing up on a borrowed surname
    6 years ago
  • E.B
    Larsson & Jennings
    11 years ago
  • I DRESS MYSELF
    Victorian butterfly
    9 years ago
  • iamcharlottemartin
    COLLAB / Noisy May Influenced
    9 years ago
  • Shirley's Wardrobe

BLOG STATS:

OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.