Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Catch up, to buy or not to buy and wishlist!


Hey guys, long time no post I know, but I'm so busy, as per usual and also lost my blogging motivation..unfortunately..I'm just deciding whether to get these River Island jeans..tell me what you think? And le sigh, exam period returns..good luck to everyone as we embark on our revision and exams!


Also, I have had my eyes on a couple of things...I've listed them below:

(I know these are considered a little 'chavy' here in London BUT, it's all about how you style them!)

Unfortunately I have no money ):, Maybe I'll will the Fashion for Passion 2 Competition, I really want to enter but it seems so time consuming! I've been stuck in college with coursework catch ups and at the library too! I've spent this weekend lazing around and have literally done no revision! I really need to start as I have my eye's set on achieving at LEAST two A's and two B's..God willing! Also, what are you guys planning for Easter, I was so caught up that I didn't even realize its this week! Hopefully I'll have another post for this week, I'm trying to update as often as possible now!