Thursday, 10 January 2013

2013, daily life, blogroll and wishlist.

Yeah, a bit late I know but yay for the new year! Many of us here in the UK are in exam period unfortunately, best of luck to those taking exams this January! I have been busy revising and also looking and applying for part-time jobs, I've been really unlucky so far regarding job applications but hopefully something will come by, and I'll at least maybe get an interview. I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas etc! I know I did, boxing day sales however were a HUGE disappointment, I grabbed a couple of things this January (shoes) but I can't say any of them were on sale! I have compiled a wishlist of things I have had my eyes on recently, which is also included in the post along with a new and updated blog/instagram roll. It's awesome seeing what fashion bloggers wear for their OOTD and when I get my camera I can start doing them too! Anyway, I picked up some converses as my old pair were getting REALLY tired (I've had those for four years now so I had to get rid of them!):




White ox Converses, £36  ASOS (with student discount)

I've been loving American Apparels stock recently, as well as topshops shoes! I have compiled a wishlist, which is VERY costly and looking unlikely but I do want to collect some things!



I am like literally in love with the majority of the new footwear stock in Topshop! But the shoes this time round are fairly expensive, especially considering most are imitation leather, The Hanna flatforms remind me Japanese streetwear fashion, I really do take inspiration out of Japanese street fashion, it's awesome and more forward than fashion here in the UK, or London, to be more specific, I always do wonder why there isn't and official Tokyo Fashion Week, its beyond me. As for the hoodie, I've been looking for one to wear under my biker jacket (coated denim) I have a large collection of hoodies already but these do keep me warmer, I just don't have enough colours, I'm hearing Primark have a dupe for £8 which I'll probably pick up tomorrow. 

Blogs I have been loving recently: Risa's (Vintage Doll Risa),  Sofie's (The Milk Club) - Check out for fashion inspo!, Remi's  (Hands of Style) & Chanel Lily (Basickly)

Also, if you're interested in Japanese streetwear, check out this website, it's like LOOKBOOK.NU, but obviously Japanese! Haha!


Thanks for reading this LONG post! I will try and keep consistent, once my exams are over! I'm also thinking of making a Youtube channel but baby steps, eh?