Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Disco Pant Dupes! Feat. Prodigy Red!

Hey guys, A couple of months back I was sent a lovely pair of disco pants from the online store known as Prodigy Red! This is a cheap and friendly online based fashion store that excels in womenswear. I have to say, when I recieved the package I was so pleased! I love the look and feel of them and have worn them practically everyday! SINCERE apologies for the lateness of this post! I have been so busy the past month with my computing deadline! I literally didn't even get a half term! And January exams are fast approaching too! *sigh* Anyway I have posted twice today to make up for it!


Now, here is a temp picture of how I styled the outfit! The DSLR broke and I'm having to survive with my Blackberry for images ): 


Here is an image on how you could style the wonderful discopants!







Have a great tuesday and don't forget to check out Prodigy Red for affordable fashion. xo