Today I've decided to post the photo's of the item Oasap kindly sent me as part of their fashion blogger programme! I was very happy when they invited me to join and loved the stuff on their site! The item I picked was this pretty bag! I needed a college bag to replace the brown one I got from H&M last year, the straps were getting weak! This bag was the perfect replacement as the size was generous and it looks amazing! I'm able to fit two (large) textbooks and two large ring binders inside the bag, along with an umbrella and pencil case! I'd really recommend it, and for about £17, you cant go wrong really! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the bag:
Thanks for reading the post! I've been busy with coursework and posting will be a bit limited for a while, as I'm back in education, really important two years ahead, but I'm still going to post!
Dont forget to check out Oasap for affordable fashion and accessories!
Baii! xo

