Friday, 14 September 2012

AW12 Wishlist

Hey guys! It's been ages, I just came back from holiday in Monday, so it's back to regular posting! I actually missed posting on my blog too! I'm going to be uploading my holiday pictures very soon, I'm just busy with my olympic job, I will be finishing next week so that should free up some space! When I got home, I looked at the weather and thought I may as well put together an Autumn/Winter wishlist, everyone knows about the weather in London, right? I feel this upcoming season is going to include a lot of Khaki, Leather, Fur and Military revival, I also surprisingly think the androgynous look will still be in. Here, below is what I am looking to add to my wardrobe over the upcoming months!
1.) Vintage rounded sunglasses
2.) Leather Black studded Hi-Tops
3.) Leather-Look skinny jeans
4.) Khaki Parka Jacket w/ detachable fur


That's the post for today guys! I will be back with another and some previous holiday  snaps!