Tout noir, tout, tout
Today I decided to enter the Fashion Vouchers Xmas Part Blogger competition.
I only heard about the competition today! I chose to quickly compile an outfit together using the three main themes of AW12; silver, leather and quilt. This outfit is about the simplicity of 'All-black.' Clashes in material are beneficial to pulling off this trend. This outfit is perfect for a dinner out on a date. The harshness of the Leather Biker jacket adds edginess and the skater skirt adds femininity. Dressing in All-black means you need to add texture to spark curiosity about the outfit. This outfit is mainly for an evening party, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be upgraded for an classy event outfit! I LOVE the New Look quilt bag, it reminds me a tad of the Chanel quilted side bag! It's very classy! As we know, AW12 is all about mod-wear which is mainly based of monochrome themes with hints of bright accents, e.g. Bright red nails and lips. A polo crop top is perfect for AW12, topped with a leather biker for that touch of edginess. The coated skinny jeans are perfect for pairing with ankle boots! I have also listed and compiled my influences below:
Make up looks:
Expect to see a lot of prominent brows and plum lips this season so incorporate this into the look! Plum lips add that sense of mystery to your 'all black' outfit!...
Hairstyle:
I guess thats it! Thanks for reading this post and good luck to everyone who entered the competition! Fingers crossed! I have a new post coming up soon, it may take a while because I'm back into the swing of education and basically have the most important year EVER. So I'm really trying to stay focused, which is ten times harder then even learning topics! Anywho, new post soon, have a great weekend and stay focused too!
-Elizabeth xo

