Monday, 29 August 2011


Hey guys! Whats up? I noticed I haven't blogged in a while but I have been very busy, sorting out my options for the future lol, been thinking over the subjects I wan't to study when I head back to school and organising my new stuff for college! I love getting new stationary and stuff ( I probs sound sad) It's the highlight of every new school year! I love going to Paperchase, Ryman and ASDA for ringbinders and pencil cases! Its the best! Anywhos I have a few photos of what I was up to last week :)



Some of the bags at Matalan, they're ALL half price*, I got mine for £6

Made some cookies, these are shortbreads, got the recipe from BBC


And a crappy quality OOTD lol, taken with my phone :)

Mini haul, what I have bought so far, this doesn't include clothes cos I got quite a lot :)
Hope everyone had a good weekend, and has a good forth coming week, what have you's been up to then?
OH and hello to my new followers, how ya'll doin B-)!
                             You can find out what I'm doing through my twitter account btw
                                                                   BAI 4 NOW