Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Fake tattoos



Hey yall, I am trying to blog as much as I can this week, before I go back to college :-) Today's post is all about fake tattoos and I am introducing this wonderful website called ' Scandinavian Fake Tattoos' This is an awesome website that allows you to customize and choose from hundreds of tattoo designs all for a good price of course ;)

Here are just some of the designs:
Peacock feather
The feather design would look SAWEEET if you placed it on your ankle!

An anchor, very symbolic!

Revolver

And a gun.. but I am against the promotion of violence, lol

If you guys liked these you'd probably be need this: a dicount code, to get 10% of your next purchase, woot!

The code is
'Disco fever'
lol, if it helps I didn't think of the name but I think its very funkay
remember to check the website out!


KFANXBAI :)