![]() |
| Me for the whole of last week, image via weheartit |
I'M BACK PEEPZ
Yea, I took a week away from blogging because I was feeling rather uninspired suffering a bit of bloggers block. Also from now on I'm only going to blog on fridays (friday gotta get down on friday) and maybe some Sundays. I have been thinking of some new material to put on my blog and I got some ideas finally! I'm going to be in and out of school for Year 12 introductions; LONG! So at the beginning of september every three days for two weeks I'm gonna be super busy but oh well! Gotta get use to waking up early again, might go on a quick trip to Paris, but it's literally going to be a shopping trip, WOOP, checking lastminute.com like everyday until I find a damn good deal :)
I have also made a nice little wish list if your interested in seeing what I'm saving up for: a lot is from Matalan because next week they're doing loads of offers, theres also a couple of H&M things as well as electronics, here it is;
![]() |
| 1.) Olympus EP1 Camera 2.) H&M Holdall/Bag 3.) Matalan Satchel 4.) Matalan Penny Tassle Loafer |
This was actually the most time consuming wishlist EVAR
Hope ya'll have a badass weekend, anything on your wishlists?
CIAO!


