Thursday, 20 February 2014

new in, update & wishlist

Update: Uni, Grades, Exams & Holiday
I know a wrote an update a little while ago but I thought I'd do another one considering how little I blog, lol. So regarding the uni application process, I have received all my offers, now its just a matter of me picking out two of those choices and (God willing) exceeding the grade entry criteria. I have been working more intensely than usual and I am definitely planning to pick up the pace. I am not where I want to be yet and I have a long way to go, hopefully with increased effort I'll be even further than I want to be by the end of this year. I wrote a huge list of 'to-do's' for 2014, and I haven't done any, which is slightly disappointing. I hope to at least get my driving licence by September 2014, with my theory completed by July 2014. I also want to get some traveling done after my exams I have no idea where, but Toronto, Canada and California, USA are strong contenders, I have started saving up for either trip as well which I am very excited about, hopefully IJN everything goes to plan.

New- In: Shoes
Anyway, back to fashion related stuff, I have had a couple of orders come in since my last blog post and would like to share them with you:
Converse, £30 - Zalando, New Balance, £50 - Topshop, Vans, £25 - Vans

Here is also a random set of pictures from the last couple of weeks:
 A mixed drink - Camden

Embedded image permalink
Sunset - Out and About


Wishlist:
wishlist


Topshop cropped t shirt
£12 - topshop.com


Topshop cotton t shirt
£12 - topshop.com


Topshop grey sweater
£42 - topshop.com


Topshop cropped sweater
£42 - topshop.com


Boutique cami top
£50 - topshop.com


Topshop shirts top
£7.20 - topshop.com


Topshop black romper
£24 - topshop.com


Topshop high rise skinny jeans
£42 - nordstrom.com


Topshop high waisted skinny jeans
£43 - topshop.com


Boutique white camisole
£50 - topshop.com


Topshop green leather shoes
£60 - topshop.com


Topshop black espadrille
£45 - topshop.com



Thanks for reading and have a very pleasant week! Later xo