I haven't actually written a post since about november, which I deemed crappy and decided to delete (does that ever happen to you?). I have finally gone out of my way to write one, lol. I honestly haven't been THAT busy but I just got bored of blogging, it happens often I guess. Anyway, I have been very productive recently and have been trying to start revision for this summer, now I know it's really early but in my belief, preparation is the best stimulant of achievement, so why not prepare? I am, in addition also trying to get my theory done. Alongside that, I have been working, I'm sure I tweeted it but I started my (not so 'new' anymore) job, I am enjoying it and luckily enough, it is not disrupting school and I am managing to adjust my time properly. And lastly, uni choices, after delaying uni for a year, I feel like I should've gone last year and feel contextually out of the loop, however, I'm in no rush, what is meant to happen will happen, ygm? (lol)...I applied last year and am extremely grateful to have received 4/5 of my choices! I'm still waiting on one more, which I will receive (ijn)...In my opinion, offers are the best form of motivation to get the best grades possible, I hope to picture myself in the institution I most desire with the grades I aspired for.
Now, back to the fashion side of things, Boxing days sales were exactly a month ago and I got trigger happy (with my debit card) and bought crap loads of stuff I wish to share with you all:
Vans chukka boots, vans slip ons, River Island High-waisted jeans (basically joni jeans) and a new biker jacket from River Island.
and the second round:
H&M cropped wool jumper, Topshop midi-dress, Topshop shearling oversized jacket, Rihanna for River Island distressed slim jeans, Topshop V-neck oversized Tee, Zara cropped 'hero' jumper, H&M 'leather' skirt and Bershka plaid short-sleeved shirt.
(sorry for the crappy quality, I REALLY need to get a surface to start placing my items on for images, lol...anyway, there was a lot more stuff which you can find on
my instagram!
I have also really been digging tumblr recently and thought I'd compile some of my favourite visuals:
Thanks for reading! Stay tunbed as I have an exciting announcement coming up shortly!