Saturday, 1 September 2012

AW12 Wishlist; Part 2

1.) Leather collared sheer shirt- New Look
2.) Curved hem Tank - Topshop
3.) Checked Jersey Hooded Jacket- Topshop
4.) Disco Treggings (Disco Pants dupe.)- Topshop
Just a couple of things I've had my eyes on recently! I'm really close to purchasing number 1 and 2 but I know I don't have enough money for the Jacket, I love it, it reminds me of the 90's! But at almost £50, I don't think it's for me lol. It may go on sale this boxing day, thats what happened with last years edition! It went down to £25! Too bad I missed it lol!  I also did a spot of online shopping this week! I will be posting a mini haul when my shoes arrive! I'm expected them by Monday or Tuesday, I hope! Delivery takes 3-4 days and I ordered on Thursday lol! I've been LOVING River Islands AW collection so much! If I had about £1000 I would buy the whole thing! AW are my favourite seasons in terms of fashion! I love layering, chunky knits and heavy coats! I'm actually really excited for Autumn! Anyway happy September and buckle up as it's nearly back to Sixth Form for me (and a lot of us I'm guessing!) Study hard and play hard this year people! I'll be back with a haul on Wednesday (maybe) and then the next post will be 23rd of Semptember! (It's a scheduled one and I haven't finished! It's actually a competition entry so wish me luck guys! Anywho! I'm off now, but I'll probably be on twitter! Don't forget to follow me for the latest updates on my blog!