Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Nails: Gel Acrylics




Hey guys, I just wanted to talk a bit about Gel acrylics! When it comes to applying fake nails, a damaged nail bed is inevitable but when using Gels, the chances of damaged nail beds decrease, rather than being pressed on your cuticles, the gel is applied straight to you nail. I did prefer these to ordinary acrylics.
Benefits: Look better, especially from the side ( there are no bumps that show visible difference between your nail and the false one), last longer, durable and better looking, replenish-able
Disadvantages: Do leave your nails weaker, expensive (mine were £30!), costly to remove, see-though, easy to get stuff stuck in...

These are the nails I had done recently (new), I'll show you a pic of what they looked like post-removal



Nails post-three weeks

                                      

Post nail removal, nails weaker, different tone and more brittle!

I hope this post was informative! I have a new one scheduled tomorrow! Outfit post and a wishlist maybe!