First off, I can't believe the last time I blogged was in February! I hate to say it but I really have lost interest in the Blogger 'blogsophere', this isn't a rant or anything, but I feel like there's nothing new, it is literally the same old hoo-ha; apart from a new face, its had the same features for yonks, which is why I'm more interested in establishing a blog via Tumblr or Wordpress. (Thats a cue for you to follow my Tumblr account, guys!) Anyway, I don't do OOTDs because, obviously, I am camera-less too, which makes it even worse! So now that I have explained myself...let's start the life update:
School: I am glad to say I'm finally done, until uni commences in October, I'll keep this minimal but I am extremely excited to start. I also am really hopeful, as God willing, I will end up at the university that I want to attend, and have wanted to for a very long time, I don't wan't to say too much however, I'll update on this closer to the time. Results day is tomorrow guys, I am screaming!
Holiday: I decided against going to the USA for now (who knows, I may have some spare £..?) and booked Dubai instead, it's always nice to experience a different culture outside the west and I am really looking forward to it. UAE is, evidently a beautiful country with lots to explore, which is why I wan't to venture out too! There's more to the United Arab Emirates than Dubai, so I'd like to visit it's entirety or as much as possible! I will be sure to utilise my department store discount and get a camera instead of solely relying on my Iphone 5. Without sounding too cheesy, I plan on capturing as much as I can and documenting my travels as well.