Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Closed: Competition Prodigy Red

Hey Guys! Today is a very very very excited post! I am celebrating the first birthday of my blog woo! As a thanks to the followers I have accumulated, I am giving you guys the chance to win one item of your choice from online clothing store Prodigy Red! YAY! This is the first of two competitions, which means you guys get two shots! The second will be featuring Stay Cute Clothing, where you'll also be able to win an item of your choice!
All I ask is you comment on this post with 'enter me' and an email address!
Now, there are a variety of thing that you could possibly win from Prodigy Red, from JC Lita dupes to creepers! There is a wide variety! Check out the website


The Website

Now with every competition, there are some rules:

-  You must be a follower of Elletrix via GFC
- You must follow Prodigy Red on twitter
- You can only enter once!
-There will only be one winner of a Prodigy Red item!
-The winner will be chosen in one week! (comp closes: 27th June 2012)
- The winner will be selected and emailed the same day using 'RANDOM.org'

HAVE FUN AND HAPPY ENTERING XO


EDIT: The winner has been chosen and emailed, check your inbox to see if you won!