Sunday, 27 May 2012

OOTD

This is what I wore yesterday.
Hey all! How you doing? I am glad to say I only have one more exam left; Geography, which is on Wednesday! Exam period has been killing me and these are very important exams! (A-levels) I am hoping for at least two A's, because I worked my ass off! Anyway, back to the outfit, I'm sorry about the mobile pictures :(, My Olympus is officialy broken but hopefully when I get a part-time job, I'll be able to replace it, so it's mobile pictures for now! This is a lazy outfit I wore just because it's hot and blahhhh, but basically, the shorts are from H&M, the low arm-hole vest top is from New Look (2 for £6!) and My Jewelry is all Topshop! And I also wore my Hip-Top white converses (which you can't see :(..)  
On my nails I am wearing L.A Colours 'Tropical Storm' which is a really cool metallic sort of colour!

A better picture of it here:


Today I am probably also going out because it's my brothers birthday, then my sisters tomorrow. (They're not even twins! Crazy huh?)

Anyways, later! Will probably upload on Wednesday afternoon! (The joy of morning exams)