Friday, 9 December 2011

Red tips




I was playing around with my different bottles of nail polish and tried out a 'red-tip' I saw some falsies in Superdrug that were grey with a black tip, I'm still eyeing those too, but since my nails are getting longer I can do more designs on them, been busy doing other stuff too, got good feedback from my geography as exam ( an A actually #lookatmenow) and got some not bad feedback from my english lit coursework, so I need to work on that A LOT, in time for this monday, very stressful!!

The red is is 262, 'Bright red' by Barry M, and the other is some crappy superdrug make, I think it's by MUA it was 99p I think and it's like baby pink. Still haven't got christmas shopping done because I don't have money right now lol, so I'll leave that for next week maybe?!