Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Photo Dump: 14/12/11-21/12/11

Today I thought I'd upload a photo dump, these are photo's from the past week that have just been chilling on my hard drive but they're no good there so I'm putting them up here, with a little caption too!

360g worth of Galaxy, a little Hovis in the corner lol

How to keep warm: these socks

Primark candles are expensive! Hitting Ikea later

John Lewis chocolate, doesn't get better than this

I really likes these bowls lol

Go to my twitter to find out the story!

Worlds smallest present from my friend!

My tooth necklace, I love it!

I made brownies, they didn't taste that good :(

DOC MARTENS, but I wish I got patent, I won a competition for these lol.

I love this gilet I got last year in the Boxing Day sales, hopefully I can get more stuff this year!

Barry M Black Red, It's the best, but why can't they just call it purple? lol
O christmas tree o christmas tree!
I'm done with sixth form so I have time to post occasionally now! I have brought back the followers gadget because I thought it would encourage people to click it lol, So if you drop by- don't forget to follow!
With Christmas only like 4 days away, what's on your wish-lists? I know I wan't a couple of things like:

and

THE END, will post tommorow or friday!
*goes to play sims 3*