Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Boxing Day Haul!

So guys I have recently been doing some sale shopping, I have gotten loads of things and spent about £30 which is more than usual lol, here's a couple of things I bought:

wyjlc.jpg
LA Colours Polish: Sparkling Diamonds and Voltage, I also got Tropical Storm, but forgot to take a pic, DOH!

wyjlc.jpg
I got TWO snoods for £4, £2 each from Primark! What a bargain!
wyjlc.jpg
I got a topshop cardigan yesterday, sorry for the fuzz! I also got this nice knit gilet! Very wintery!

I finally got a leather jacket! Mr bro ordered me this from Republic at Amazon! I like it so much, just waiting for it to be delivered, hopefully it fits me! I will take pics when I get it!
Oh and here are some pics form the past week, mini photodump and ikea ftw lol:
o6zvk.jpg

7i7js.jpg

29xhy.jpg

fpstw.jpg

Okay i'm heading back to my usual life lol! Hope you guys had a good xmas and all!