I have no lessons this morning so I'm chilling out at home, thought that I'd do a nice post whilst doing so and read some blogs! In advance, sorry, bad quality I know, this is only until next week as my camera has been borrowed for the upcoming weekend lol, but at least it's something! So excited to go to the Motel event next week! Might see some bloggers too! Say Hi if your coming!
Shirt; Primark £8
Also, earrings of the day, I am a massive earring junkie I think I have like 30 pairs lol, my earrings are never expensive though because I get most of 'em on sale!
Also looking stalking similar products to these for cheap prices, so if you see any, please tell me!
This skirt is from H&M, its £15, but I am broke atm!
And these shoes! Luckily Debenhams are holding a competition to win them! Fingers crossed!


