Sunday, 2 October 2011

Westfield Car Bootique AW11

TREND WATCH: WESTFIELD CAR BOOTIQUE

MONOCHROME


BURGUNDY

COLOUR PALLETE
EVENT PICTURES









MONOCHROME ON THE CATWALK
 ( I wanted to share the Monochrome pictures! There are more on Westfield's Facebook!)
Love the vertical stripes, awesome for elongating figures!
I CREATED MY OWN VERSION HERE:



This dungaree Trend is booming! I saw some in H&M recently too! I have GOT TO get my hands on a pair!
I CREATED MY OWN VERSION HERE:




Tailored Fashion was immensely popular, as seen above 'Masculine but Feminine.'


At the westfield car Bootique I was eye spotting for some of the latest trends! I saw some of these and thought I'd put my gif making skills to use! Any who, I've gotta get on with my A level Biology , Geography, Economics and English Lit homework, CIAO!

(Photography sourced from Westfield London Facebook, I do NOT own the photos :)

For more info on Westfield London events click here